.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Internet Marketing Blog

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

How My Google PageRank Made Jump

These days, i made a lot of improvements to my website, here is what happended:

1. With keyword phrase 'toronto ebay developer', my site sometimes comes out at #1, sometimes hidden miles away, I assume this is dancing. Dancing is good, its a sign Google is trying to pull your website out to a stable index.

2. My website is only 8 months old, if the Google sandbox was applied to my site, its almost time to come out. The dancing is possible a positve sign that its my relief time.

3. Google craws my website everday, so does MSN bot, Inktomi, and some others. Its fairly important to grab the hot time to make more changes, to add more articles, to optimize more.

4. Another issue might help is my blog. You might notice with the keyword 'toront ebay developer', my blog comes at #3. This is because google crawled my blog, and gives credit to my site. This helps my site to stablize in google's index.

5. Finally, i got one increase with page rank. This happens right under my nose an hour ago. Pretty cool.

Author: Eric Chen
President of Topsky Technologies
Expert of Internet Marketing & SEO
Expert of Ecommerce Web Design

1 Comments:

  • I checked pages linked to my site, actually no much changes before the PR change. Guess this is the time Google update its index and revalue index's PR.

    By Blogger Internet Marketing Blog, at 10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home