.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Internet Marketing Blog

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Why you need to improve you CTR

google adwords
If you are running adwords program, you can NOT miss your track by increasing your bids to trigger a bidding war.

You need to improve your CTR instead.

I will show you one example here. The picture above is one adwords I am running.

Look at the underlined keyword. I set up the bidding price to $2.00, that's a LOT! But I get 25% Click Thru Rate. See how much I pay finally, ONLY 77 cents.

That's the beauty of Google adwords. The price you are paying is not only decided by how much your max CPC is, it also closely related to your Click Thru Rate.

That's how google encourages the relevancy of listing.

That finally pushes advertisers work on their ads copy.

If you ever have interest regarding how to get unbelieable CTR, subscribe to my newsletter at www.topskymarketing.com, you will see my secret weapon there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home