.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Internet Marketing Blog

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Proposal, proposal, proposal

I have been busy as hell preparing proposals for a bunch of clients. So why I spend so much time to prepare a proposal?

I need a huge amount of time to understand a client's situation precisely.

I heard people giving quote on the spot at the first meeting. I heard people dropping a quotation paper right after the first meeting. So, how did they quote? Based on what?

Each client has thousands of different needs, and in many cases, the client himself may not realize what he wants will make a big difference to you.

So, after millions of questions, combining with my expertise, I can figure out a best tairlored solution to this client. This, makes things perfect, both for client and for me.

Is the time worthy? If you get the job, it is, very worthy. If not, try to ask yourself what went wrong, what's the problem in your understanding of the client needs.

As always, price is not a #1 issue to consider. Return is!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home